Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dear Will Schuester AKA Matthew Morrison...

You are one disgustingly beautiful piece of man. I think I literally had to wipe the drool off my face during last night's episode of Glee. Good heavens I have goosebumps just thinking about it. I was so very very jealous of Emma during that song. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, you are missing out on some serious HOTT-ness and I recommend immediately watching the Rocky Horror episode of Glee).

Schuester has always been hot, what with his cardigans, skinny ties and designer jeans, but last night he may have surpassed Finn and dare I even say it, Puck, in the hotness factor. Good grief, man. I wasn't sure anyone could win my heart over like Puck did last season with "Sweet Caroline," but Schuester just stole it.

That being said, my two favorite lines from last night are as follows:
Sam: "Where are you going?"
Finn: "To show everyone how hot and sexy I am."

Becky: "Give me some chocolate or I will cut you."

I <3 Glee!

1 comment:

  1. See, Becky was Sue for Halloween. You should have been too!

    ReplyDelete